Aluminum Ingot A7 99.7% And A8 99.8% Aluminium Alloy Ingot Aluminum ingot for remelting is produced by molten salt electrolysis method using alumina and cryolite. Products meet the national standard GB/T1196-2002. The surface of ingot is clean and smooth.
Model: AD1.1(ADC1), AD1C.1, AD2.1, AD3.1(ADC3), AD5.1(ADC5), AD6.1(ADC6), AD7.1, AD8.1, AD10.1, A DC10), AD12Z.1(ADC10Z), AD11.1, AD12.1(ADC12), AD12Z.1(ADC12Z), AD14.1(ADC14), etc.
Al (Min): 99%-99.9%
Appearance: Silvery white
The aluminium alloy ingot
Al-si alloy, the mass fraction of Si is 4%~22%. Because al-Si alloy has excellent casting properties, such as good fluidity, good air tightness, small shrinkage and warm tendency, after metamorphic and heat treatment, it has good mechanical properties, physical properties, corrosion resistance and moderate machining performance. Is the most variety of cast aluminum alloy, the most widely used kind of alloy. The characteristics and application of common cast Al-Si alloy are as follows:
(1) ZL101(A) alloy ZL101 alloy has good air tightness, fluidity and thermal cracking resistance, has medium mechanical properties, welding performance and corrosion resistance, simple ingredients, easy to cast, suitable for A variety of casting methods. ZL101 alloy has been used to withstand medium load of complex parts, such as aircraft parts, instruments, instrument housing, engine parts, automotive and Marine parts, cylinder, pump body, brake drum and electrical parts. In addition, ZL101A alloy based on ZL101 alloy strictly control the impurity content, and through improving the casting technology to get higher mechanical properties of ZL101A alloy, has been used to cast a variety of shell parts, aircraft pump body, automobile gearbox, fuel tank elbow, aircraft accessories and other load bearing parts.
(2) ZL102 alloy ZL102 alloy has the best thermal cracking resistance and good air tightness, as well as good liquidity, can not be heat treatment strengthening, low tensile strength, suitable for casting large thin-walled complex parts, mainly suitable for die casting. This kind of alloy is mainly used to bear low-load thin wall casting with complex shape, such as various instrument casings, automobile casing, dental equipment, piston and so on.
(3) ZL104 alloy ZL104 alloy has good air tightness, fluidity and thermal cracking resistance, high strength, corrosion resistance, welding performance and good cutting performance, but low heat resistance, easy to produce small pores, casting process is more complex. Therefore, it is mainly used for manufacturing large size sand metal casting under high load, such as transmission box, cylinder body, cylinder cover valve, belt wheel, cover plate toolbox and other aircraft, ships and automobile parts.
(4) ZL105 alloy ZL105 alloy has high mechanical properties, casting performance and welding performance is satisfactory, the cutting performance and heat resistance strength is better than ZL104 alloy, but the plasticity is low, corrosion stability is not high, suitable for various casting methods. This kind of alloy is mainly used for the production of heavy load aircraft, engine sand mold and metal mold casting parts, such as transmission box, cylinder body, hydraulic pump housing and instrument parts, also can be used as bearings and other machine parts. In addition, on the basis of ZL105 alloy decrease content of impurities such as Fe developed ZL105A alloy, because of it has higher strength and break elongation, have also been made to bear heavy load high quality castings, such as the plane of the crankcase, valve shell cover, cover, bearing, impeller, cooling water and engine and other parts of the machine.
(5) ZL106 alloy ZL106 alloy has medium mechanical properties, good flow performance, satisfactory thermal cracking resistance, suitable for sand casting and metal casting. This kind of alloy is mainly used for complex shape, static load bearing parts, parts that require high air tightness and work at high temperature, such as pump body and water-cooled cylinder head.
(6) ZL107 alloy ZL107 alloy is suitable for sand casting and metal casting, with good air tightness, fluidity and thermal cracking resistance, as well as good mechanical properties and cutting properties. It is mainly used in the production of crankcase of diesel engine, plate and frame for piano, oil cover and valve handle, cylinder head and typewriter frame and other parts.
(7) ZL108 alloy ZL108 alloy has good casting performance, high strength, low thermal expansion coefficient and good wear resistance. In addition, its high temperature performance is satisfactory, generally used in metal mold casting. This kind of alloy is mainly used for internal combustion engine piston and lifting pulley parts.
(8) ZL109 alloy ZL109 alloy is suitable for metal casting, with excellent fluidity, good air tightness and thermal cracking resistance, good high temperature strength and low temperature expansion coefficient. Its typical use is to do pulley, shaft sleeve and automobile piston and diesel engine piston, also can do lifting pulley, etc.
(9) ZL110 alloy ZL110 alloy has medium mechanical properties and good heat resistance, suitable for sand and metal casting, alloy density, linear expansion coefficient is large, used for the manufacture of internal combustion engine piston, nozzle, oil pump and other parts. However, it should be noted that due to the high thermal expansion coefficient of the alloy, the phenomenon of "cold knock and hot pull" may occur when it is used to manufacture the piston.
(10) ZL111 alloy ZL111 alloy has good air tightness and heat cracking resistance and excellent fluidity, high strength, good fatigue performance and bearing capacity, easy to weld and good corrosion resistance, suitable for sand, metal type pressure casting. These alloys are used to make complex parts that can withstand high loads, such as castings for aircraft and missiles.
YL112 alloy is a die casting alloy, with good casting properties and mechanical properties, good fluidity, air tightness heat cracking resistance, commonly used as gear box, air cooled cylinder head, radio transmitter base, lawn mower cover and pneumatic brake casting.
(12) YL113 alloy YL113 alloy has excellent fluidity, good air tightness and thermal cracking resistance, mainly used for die casting. Typical uses are pulley, piston and cylinder heads. It can also be used for automobile engine casing, motorcycle engine casing, garden tool casing and other parts of the die casting. International brand is equivalent to Japanese standard ADC12. It is the most widely used regenerated aluminum ingot in die casting industry.
(13) of ZL114A alloy ZL114A alloy has high mechanical properties and good castability, namely high strength, good toughness and good liquidity, air tightness and thermal crack resistance, can casting complicated shape of high strength casting, suitable for all kinds of casting method, used for high strength and high quality castings, aircraft and missile capsule under high load of parts.
(14) ZL115 alloy is suitable for sand and metal casting, has good casting performance and high mechanical properties, such as high strength and hardness and good elongation, mainly used for waveguide, high pressure valves, hydraulic pipelines, aircraft hanger and high-speed rotor blades.
(15) ZL116 alloy ZL116 alloy is suitable for sand mold and metal mold casting, has good air tightness, liquidity and thermal cracking resistance, but also has high mechanical properties, belongs to the high strength cast aluminum alloy. Typical applications include waveguides, high pressure valves, hydraulic lines, aircraft pounders and high-speed rotor blades.
(16) ZL117 alloy ZL117 is hypereutectic Al-Si alloy, with good wear resistance, low thermal expansion coefficient and good high temperature performance, but also has good casting performance, suitable for metal casting, commonly used as engine piston, brake block, pulley, pump and other parts requiring wear resistance.
(17) YL117 alloy YL117 alloy is equivalent to B390.0 alloy in the United States, which is a hypereutectic Al-Si die casting alloy widely used in the United States. It has good fluidity, moderate air tightness and good thermal cracking resistance, especially high wear resistance and low thermal expansion coefficient. Mainly used for engine body, brake block, pulley, pump and other parts requiring wear resistance.
Application of cast Al-Zn (Al-Zn) alloy 
For Al-Zn alloy, due to the high solubility of Zn in Al, the strength of the alloy can be significantly improved when the mass fraction of Zn is more than 10% in Al. Although this kind of alloy natural aging tendency is large, do not need heat treatment can get high strength, but the disadvantage of this kind of alloy is poor corrosion resistance, high density, easy to produce hot crack when casting. So this kind of alloy is mainly used in manufacturing die casting instrument housing parts. The characteristics and application of common cast Al-Zn alloy are as follows:
(1) ZL401 alloy casting performance is medium, shrinkage cavity and hot crack tendency is small, has good welding performance and cutting performance, high strength as cast, but low plasticity, high density, poor corrosion resistance, ZL401 alloy is mainly used for a variety of pressure casting parts, Automobile and aircraft parts of complex structure and shape with operating temperature not exceeding 200 degrees Celsius.
(2) ZL402 alloy ZL402 alloy casting performance is medium, good fluidity, medium air tightness resistance to hot cracking, good cutting performance, mechanical properties and high impact toughness as cast, but the density is large, the smelting process is complex, Mainly used in agricultural equipment, machine tools, Marine castings, radio devices, oxygen regulators, rotary wheels and air compressor piston, etc.
Application of cast Aluminum magnesium (Al-Mg) alloy 
The mass fraction of Mg in Al-Mg alloy is 4%~11%. The alloy has low density, high mechanical properties, excellent corrosion resistance, good machining performance, and bright and beautiful machining surface. However, due to the complex smelting and casting process, these alloys are not only used as corrosion resistant alloys, but also used as decorative alloys. The characteristics and application of common cast Al-Mg alloy are as follows.
(1) ZL301 alloy ZL301 alloy has high strength, good elongation, excellent cutting performance, good weldability, can anodize, shake, the disadvantage is that there is a tendency of microscopic loose, difficult casting. ZL301 alloy is used to manufacture high load, working temperature below 150 degrees Celsius, and work in the atmosphere and seawater of high corrosion resistance parts, such as frame, support, rod and accessories.
(2) ZL303 alloy ZL303 alloy has good corrosion resistance, good weldability, good cutting performance, easy polishing, casting performance is acceptable, mechanical properties are low, can not be heat treatment strengthening, has the tendency to form shrinkage cavity, widely used in die casting. This kind of alloy is mainly used for medium load parts under corrosion or parts in cold atmosphere and operating temperature not more than 200 degrees Celsius, such as Marine parts and machine shells.
(3) ZL305 alloy ZL305 alloy is mainly on the basis of Al-Mg alloy added Zn, control the natural aging, improve the strength and stress corrosion resistance, have good comprehensive mechanical properties, reduce the alloy oxidation, porosity and porosity defects. This kind of alloy is mainly used for bearing high load, working temperature below 100 degrees Celsius, and in the atmosphere or seawater work requirements of high corrosion parts, such as Marine ship parts.